This is the web site of CGEF.
We can be reached via e-mail at:
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the IP address, refering site, operating system and browser software used.
This information is stored and aggregated for statistical purposes. No user specific data is disclosed to third parties.
When using our interactive services we store your IP address for technical reasons. This address is not displayed or disclosed to third parties.
You are offered the possibilty to enter your email address when using these services to let others reading your articles contact you.
In no case we will use these email addresses for mailing you out of direct context of your articles, nor do we maintain a list of them for further processing.
The information we collect is never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Users can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address.
Users can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to cookies:
We don't set any cookies containing personal info to our domain gotfuturama.com.
With respect to Ad Servers:
To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we establish relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.
With respect to the Online Privacy Protection Act we:
- Do not collect individually identifiable offline contact information from children under 13 without prior parental consent.
- Do not distribute to third parties any individually identifiable information collected from a child under 13 without prior parental consent.
- Do not entice a child under 13 by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in that activity.
- Do not ask children under 13 to publicly post or otherwise distribute individually identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
- Do not collect online contact information from a child under 13 without prior parental consent or direct parental notification of the nature and intended use of this information, which shall include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. This online contact information shall only be used to directly respond to the child's request and shall not be used to recontact the child for other purposes without prior parental consent
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us.