Futurama Monster Robot Maniac Fun Collection DVD Contest
The US release of the Futurama Monster Robot Maniac Fun Collection DVD
is coming closer. For those low on money or just freeloaders in general, we have good news! Can't Get Enough Futurama is dishing out seven of the DVDs to 7 lucky Futurama fans who make it through the trivia quiz and obey the following rules.
- You need to live in the USA or Canada (the discs are region 1 and we can only have them sent there).
- You need to be at least 13 years old and in case you aren't an adult yet, have permission from your guardian to take part.
- You need to believe us that we won't be using any of your submitted data for anything but the contest.
- You need to get as many of the trivia questions right as you can to have a good chance. If more than 7 people get them all right, you'll also need 5 correct answers to stand a chance.
- You need to submit before Wednesday, August 17th as that's when the 7 winners will be drawn from the pool of submissions and notified by email / published on our site. They have 72 hours to respond from there. Otherwise we'll pick someone else. The deadline should leave ample time for the winners to cancel any potential preorder they might have signed up for.
The Trivia Questions:
- The 1939 World Fair in New York featured an exhibition by General Motors called "Futurama". The same fair also saw President Roosevelt introducing an invention by the Radio Corporation of America called the "television". However, electronic television technology was already in the works in 1927 and publically demonstrated a year later. The lone inventor credited for that accomplishment shares his last name with this Futurama character:
- Which other cartoon character was voiced by the person who did the Robot Devil in "Hell is Other Robots"?
- The daughter of which famous person from "Anthology of Interest I" wrote an episode for Futurama?
- Fry's meddling with the past in "Roswell that Ends Well" ultimately allows him to ...
- Which Futurama episode other than "The Sting" included a reference to a previous Planet Express crew getting killed by space insects?
+ + + The contest is over. Winners will be announced shortly. Correct answers in bold. + + +