Episode Sounds: 3ACV08 - That's lobstertainment!
- Zoidberg: "Ah fame, where do I come in?"
Harold Zoid: "This fame film has a juicy part for you, IF you completely
finance it with your doctor money! So, are you in?"
Zoidberg: "Uhhh, okay... How much do I have to invest?"
Harold Zoid: "Oh, not much, not much.. a million dollars."
Zoidberg: *spitting sound*
Harold Zoid: "Then it's settled, another hollywood blockbuster deal"
- Professor: "Why. I've been a harold zoid fan since when my hips
were made of bone! As it happens, I still have some of my original 78."
- Tour lady: "Welcome to hollywood! I must warn you, there's no refund
if you get discovered and leave the tour *laugh* I'm just kidding, that never
- Bender: "Calculon's gonna kill us for sure, and it's all everybody
- Tour lady: "To your right, you'll see 30th century fox studios.
Fox uses those search lights to blind pilots, then film the resulting plane
- Host of awards: "Alright, we're already a hour and a half behind"
Gorilla: "oh oh oh"
Host of awards: "Our first award tonight, best cinematography in a
non visible spectrum"
- Calculon: "Are you my new hot water heater?"
Bender: "No, I'm bender, we met once remember?"
Calculon: "Absolutely not!"
Bender: "come on, don't you remember how much I was bugging you? it
was alot, you remember right!"
Calculon: "Look, I'm programmed to be very busy, unless you heat water
to 212 degrees, I'm not interested"
- Harold Zoid: "You want to be a comedian, is it?"
Zoidberg: "It's my lifelong dream!"
Harold Zoid: "Well that dream dies now! You're unfunny and untalented,
that's why you're perfect for drama!"
- Calculon: "Everyone walked out. They hated it, I've seen plagues
more popular than this. You said that oscar was practically on my mantle"
Bender: "Now you know why I used the qualifier 'practically'"
Calculon: "You listen to me... I'm out a million bucks here!"
- Harold Zoid: "A more classic movie plot, there isn't. A son who
does not want to follow in his fathers business, and that business is president
of the world, no less. The son as it happens is Vice president"
Bender: "That plot makes perfect sense, wink wink"
Zoidberg: "Bender, you said wink wink out loud!"
Bender: "No I didn't, raise middle finger"
- Harold Zoid: "Ok that is a wrap everybody, I'm gonna see you all
on the premiere which by the way when is?"
Zoidberg: "Well editing is a long and expensive process, but we spent
all our money on pies. so... it'll be ready friday"
- Humour Bot: "I sais, super collider, I just met her! And then they
made a super collider 2, thank you, you've been a great audience"
Announcer: "Humour Bot 510, ladies and gentlemen"
- Harold Zoid: "The script is Dynamite, I know because I wrote it
myself and as me directing and starring I'll be right on top after 50 years
of miserable years of...... fame!'"
back to the episode overview