Episode Sounds: 1ACV01 - Space Pilot 3000
- Fry: "Space, it seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you. And that's how you play the game."
Boy: "You stink loser!"
- Fry: "Michelle, baby, where are you going?"
Michelle: "It's not working out Fry. I put your stuff out on the sidewalk!"
- Fry: "I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life."
- Fry: "Hello! Pizza delivery for ... I.C. Wiener? Aww, crud. I always thought by this point in my life I'd be the one making the crank calls..."
- Fry: "It's the future! My parents, my coworkers, my girlfriend. I'll never see any of them again! Yahooo!"
- Scientist1: "Welcome to the world of tomorrow!"
Scientist2: "Why do always have to say it that way?"
Scientist1: "Haven't you ever heard of a little thing called showmanship? Come, your destiny awaits!"
- Fry: "Can I ask you a question?"
Leela: "As long as it's not about my eye."
Leela: "Is it about my eye?"
Fry: "Sort of."
Leela: *sigh* "Just ask the question."
Fry: "What's with the eye?"
Leela: "I'm an alien alright? Let's drop the subject."
Fry: "Cool! An alien! Has your race taken over the earth?"
Leela: "No.. I just work here."
- Leela: "Well, at least here you'll be treated with dignity. Now strip naked and get on the probulator."
- Fry: "Wow, a real live robot! Or is that some kind of cheesy new years costume?"
Bender: "Bite my shiny metal ass!"
Fry: "It doesn't look so shiny to me."
Bender: "Shinier than yours, meatbag."
- Bender: "Listen, buddy, I'm in a hurry here. Let's try for a twofer. Hehe."
Suicide Booth: "Please select mode of death. Quick and painless or slow and horrible."
Fry: "Yeah, I'd like to place a collect call?"
Suicide Booth: "You have selected slow and horrible."
Bender: "Great choice!"
- Suicide Booth: "You are now dead. Thank you for using Stop'n'Drop. America's favorite suicide booth since 2008."
- Leela's Boss: "This is unacceptable Leela! You must find this Mr Fry and install his chip."
Leela: "Look, he is just a nobody who doesn't wanna be a delivery boy. I'd really rather not force it on him."
Leela's Boss: "Well, that's your job! Whether you like it or not. And it's my job to make you do your job, whether I like it or not. Which I do! Very much! Now get to work!"
Leela's Boss: "Life is good."
- Fry: "Why would a robot need to drink?"
Bender: "I don't *need* to drink. I can quit anytime I want!" *burp*
- Leela: "This is officer 1BDI, requesting backup."
Cop : "We'll be there in 5 minutes!"
- Nimoy: "We share our wisdom with those who seek it. It's a life of quiet dignity."
Woman: "Feeding time!"
- Nixon: "That's it! You just made my list. *Aruu*"
Fry : "Ow ow owuu ow ow ow. Stop it. Down boy. Bad President."
- Leela: "You guys were totally out of control."
- Fry: "Wait a second. You are a bender, right? We can get out of here if you just bend the bars!"
Bender: "Dream on skin tube! I'm only programmed to bend for constructive purposes. What do I look like? A debender?"
Fry: "Who cares what you're programmed for? If someone programmed you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?"
Bender: "I'll have to check my program. Yep!"
- Fry: "Come on Bender. It's up to you to make your own decisions in life. That's what's seperates people and robots from animals .. and animal robots!"
Bender: "You're full of crap Fry! *zap* You make a persuasive argument Fry."
- Leela: "Wait!"
Bender: "No thanks!"
- Fry: "Good lord, what is this?"
Bender: "It's the decaying ruins of ooold New York. Welcome home pal!"
- Fry: "What is the matter with you?"
Bender: "I just wanted to be part of the moment."
Leela: "Hey! He stole my ring!"
Bender: "Sorry. Well, that solves the mystery of the missing ring."
- Prof. Farnsworth: "Who are you?"
Fry: "I'm your dear old unlce Fry."
Prof. Farnsworth: "I don't have an uncle Fry."
Bender: "You do now."
- Prof. Farnsworth: "Let me show you around. That's my lab table and this is my work stool and over there is my intergalactic space ship. And here is where i keep assorted lengths of wire."
Fry: "Wow, a real live space ship!"
Prof. Farnsworth: "I designed it myself. Let me show some of the different lengths of wire I used."
- Fry: "This is awesome! Are we gonna fly through space fighting monsters and teaching alien women to love?"
Prof. Farnsworth: "If by that you mean transporting cargo? Then yes! It's a little home business I started to fund my research."
Fry: "Cool! What's my job gonna be?"
Prof. Farnsworth: "You'll be responsible for ensuring that the cargo reaches its destination."
Fry: "So ... I'm gonna be a delivery boy?"
Prof. Farnsworth: "Yes, exactly!"
Fry: "Alright! I'm a delivery boy!"
back to the episode overview