Episode Sounds: 1ACV02 - The Series has landed
- Professor: "I paid to have it aired during the Super Bowl."
Professor: "Not on the same channel, of course."
- H. G. Blob: "Evans! Where's that package from earth?"
H. G. Blob: (eating sounds)
Employee: "I'm not Evans!"
- Voiceover: "Planet express - our crew is replaceable, your package isn't!"
- Fry: "I'm never gonna get used to the 31st century. Caffeinated bacon? Baconated grapefruit? Admiral Crunch?"
Leela: "Well if you don't like that, try some Archduke Chocula."
- Hermes: "Ok Captain, this is just a standard legal release protecting Planet Express from lawsuits in the event of the unforeseen."
Leela: "Death by airlock failure."
Leela: "Death by brain parasite."
Leela: "Death by sonic diarrhea."
Hermes: "Oh ho, you don't want that."
Leela: "Look. I don't know about your previous captains, but I intend to do as little dying as possible."
Hermes: (laughs) "Sign the paper."
- Professor: "Now Fry, before you go into space you'll need to see our staff doctor. I should warn you though, he's a little unusual. He wears sandals!"
- Zoidberg: "Now open your mouth and let's have a look at that brain. No, nononono, not that mouth."
Fry: "I only have one."
Fry: "Uh...is there a human doctor around?"
Zoidberg: "Young lady! I'm an expert on humans. Now pick a mouth, open it, and say" (warbling noise)
Fry: "Uh.." (clears throat and does his best imitation)
Zoidberg: "What! My mother was a saint!!! Get out!"
- Woman: "Hey...you're the unfrozen guy from the 20th century, right?"
Fry: "Last time I checked."
- Professor: "Ah, to be young again...and also a robot."
- Fry: "Can I do the countdown?"
Leela: "Huh? Oh, sure. Knock yourself out."
Leela: "Ok, we're here."
- Fry: "That's one small step for Fry..."
Man: "And one giant line for admission."
Fry: "Um...can I have cuts?"
- Leela: "Fry, we have a crate to deliver."
Fry: "Well, let's just dump it in the sewer and say we delivered it."
Bender: "Too much work. Let's burn it and say we dumped it in the sewer."
Leela: "Ok, if everyone's finished being stupid..."
Fry: "I had more! But you go ahead."
- Amy: "Aye aye captain! I mean...only one eye. I mean...yes sir! Um...ma'am."
- Man: "Wise guy, huh? If I wasn't so lazy I'd punch you in the stomach."
Fry: "But you are lazy, right?"
Man: "Ah, don't get me started!"
- Craterface: "Hi, I'm craterface! Welcome to the park. I'll have to confiscate your alcohol, sir!"
Bender: "Better mascots than you have tried."
Craterface: "At least I still have my self respect." (does a silly laugh, then cries)
- Leela: "Ugh, who buys this trash?"
Bender: "Idiots who need gifts for other idiots."
Fry: "Hey! I got you guys refrigerator magnets."
- Bender: "How many roads must a man walk down before you..." (starts howling, then pants) "Keep those things off of me! Magnets screw up my inhibition unit."
Fry: "So you flip out and start acting like some crazy folk singer?"
Bender: "Yes...I guess a robot would have to be crazy to wanna be a folk singer..."
- Bender: "You're the kind of guy who visits Jerusalem and doesn't wanna see the sexeteria!"
- Fry: "I don't care how educational it is, let's do it!"
- Amy: "Mister, could you please get those keys out for me?"
Man: "What do I look like, a guy who's not lazy?"
- Fry: "Well, I'm feeling lucky. Ow! Ooh! Ah!" (falling sounds) "Uh...I'm ready to go back now."
- Fry: "We're gonna die! It's every man for himself! Help me, Leela! ... You did it! We're safe!"
Leela: "No, now we're gonna die."
Fry: "It's every man for himself!"
- Bender: "C'mon, it's just like making love! Y'know...Left, down...Rotate 62 degrees...Engage rotor..."
Amy: "Ugh, I know how to make love!"
- Bender: "Yeah! Well, I'm gonna go build my own theme park. With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!"
- Man: "Looky here city girl, oxygen don't grow on trees. You'll have to earn it doing chores on my hydroponic farm."
- Man: "Yep! Drops down to minus 173."
Fry: "Fahrenheit or Celsius?"
Man: "First one, then t'other."
- Fry: "Ugh, Bender. You didn't touch the Crushinator, did you?"
Bender: "Of course not! A lady that fine you gotta romance first." (loud sound, then shout)
- Fry: "Hey, cool! Dark side of the moon."
Leela: "*gasp* Nightfall is coming. Hurry, before we freeze."
Bender: "What do you mean "we", mammal?"
- Professor: "Oh dear, I really ought to do something. But I am already in my pajamas..." *snore*
- Fry: *gasp* "It's that flag from MTV! And Neil Armstrong's footprint! Hey, my foot's bigger! Leela, isn't this the greatest thing you've ever seen?"
Leela: "Fry, look around. It's just a crummy plastic flag and a dead man's tracks in the dust!"
- Bender: "Oh, no room for Bender, huh? Fine, I'll go build my own lunar lander! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the lunar lander and the blackjack! Ah, screw the whole thing."
- Fry: "Oh...I never told anybody this, but a thousand years ago I used to look up at the moon and dream about being an astronaut. I just didn't have the grades...or the physical endurance...plus I threw up a lot, and nobody liked spending a week with me."
Leela: "A week would be a little much."
back to the episode overview