Episode Sounds: 3ACV04 - Luck of the Fryrish
- Doctor: "Push Misses Fry, you're almost there."
Fry's Dad: "You can do it honey. Squeeze one out for America!"
- Speaker: "And the winner is ... Number 3, in a quantum finish."
Farnsworth: "No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!"
- Jockey: "Hey baby! Ever do it in a suitcase?"
- Man: "Get your piping hot horse burgers horse fries, horse cakes and shakes. We got tongue, straight from the horse's mouth."
Hermes: "It all sounds good."
Man: "All our horses are 100% horse-fed for that double-horse "juiced-in" goodness."
Leela: "I'll have the cholesterol-free omelet with horse-beaters."
Man: "And you, Sir? How can I horse you?"
Hermes: "I'll have a horse Coke."
Man: "Horse Pepsi okay?"
- Fry: "Come on! Come on! Hey Leela, how about a kiss for good luck?"
Leela: *sigh* *smack*
Fry: "I meant tongue luck ..."
- Fry: "Dear Horse God. I know I don't usually pray to you. Sometimes I doubt you even exist. But if you're willing to grant me luck .. please ... stamp your hoof for once."
- Fry: "Hmm, some of the tunnels had metal bars ... So I need someone who is good at bending... Leela? How about you?"
Leela: "Sure, I'll do it."
Bender: "Like hell you will. Bending is my middle name."
Fry: "It is?"
Bender: "Yep. My full name is Bender Bending Rodriguez."
- Break dancer: "Noticeably F.A.T. drop us a beat!"
- Noticeceably F.A.T.: *beat box sounds*
- Break dancer: "Crazy sucker!"
- Fry: "That clover helped by rat fink brother steal my dream of going into space! Now I'll never get there ..."
Leela: "You went there this morning for donuts."
- Farnsworth: "Shut up friends! My internet browser heard us saying the word Fry and it found a movie about Philip J. Fry for us. It also opened my calendar to Friday and ordered me some french fries."
- Singer: "Phil came in, right. Strummed out this tune, yeah? And I said 'That's a number one record'."
- Narator: "Today, Fry spends most of his time in his grave at Orbiting Meadows National Cemetery. Buried with the trademark seven leaf clover that will bring luck in the next life. Perhaps some Egyptians believe."
- Yancy: "Thanks for lending me your tux dad. And it will be perfect for my wedding."
Dad: "Yancy, that tux got me through 'Nam in style."
- Leela: "They buried your brother in the world hero section? I'm impressed."
Fry: "I should be the one in that grave!"
- Bender: "I got the clover! Plus his wedding ring. Sorry ladies, I'm taken. Hey Fry, you want me to smack the corpse up a little?"
back to the episode overview