Episode Sounds: 3ACV18 - Anthology of Interest II
back to the episode overview
- Professor: *bang, bang, bang* "There! I finished fine tuning
my what-if machine. It can answer any what-if question accurate to within
one tenth of a plausibility unit."
Leela: "That's so plausible I can't believe it!"
- Professor: "Are you ready Bender?"
Bender: "Nah, I don't know. I'm beginning to have some second
- Bender: "Hey! My antenna's gone! Nah, it just moved. I'm not
getting good reception on it though. Maybe if I wiggle it around a little."
Fry: "Bender, no! You'll make God cry!"
- Bender: "Guys, guys! You gotta come into the bathroom and look
at this! You're not gonna believe it!"
Leela: "Bender, it's OK to be proud, but don't be a show-off."
- Bender: *smoothie* "Nah, it's not working anymore."
Professor: "Speak for yourself!"
- Bender: "I bet I can eat nachos and go to the bathroom at the
Everyone: "Wait a minute, no, stop!"
Bender: "Let me go!"
- Bender: "Gaaaaaaa
Wornstrom: "My God! He needs medical attention!"
Zoidberg: *bip bip* "Pulse, 300; Liver, failing; Cholesterol,
Leela: "Well, that's not so bad."
Zoidberg: "No.. I mean 40 pounds!"
- Wornstrom: "Young man. You have opened our minds, and swayed
our harts. Let us therefor.."
Crowd: *goes wild*
- Fry: "He's dead."
Wornstrom: "When did he die?"
about 12 hours ago when the party started."
Wornstrom: "But he just said 'wooo'."
Professor: "No. That was air escaping from the folds of his fat."
Bender: (well actually his fat) "wooo"
Professor: "Good night, sweet prince. You were the greatest man
any of us will ever know. Well let's get him out of here. He's starting to
smell up the joint."
- Narrator: "You watched it! You can't unwatch it! Stay tuned
for more: Tales of Interest!"
- Professor: "Of great machine! We beseech thee. What if life
were more like a videogame?"
- Fry: "Wait a second. I know that monkey! His name is 'Donkey'."
Professor: "Monkeys aren't donkeys. Quit messing with my head!"
- Mario: "Mama mia! The cruel meatball of war has enrolled onto
our laps, and ruined our white pants of peace."
- General Packman: "Wacka, wacka, wacka, wacka, wacka, wacka,
let's get down to business! What can you tell us about the Nintendians?"
Fry: "Well, Sir, I spend all of ninth grade studying them, except
for that day when my eyeballs started to bleed, and in my opinion
General Packman: "Quickly! To the escape tunnels!"
Everyone: "Wacka, wacka, wacka, wacka, wacka, wacka, wacka, wacka,
wacka, wacka, wacka, wacka, wacka, wacka, wacka
- Fry: "Hey, watch out!"
Zoidberg: *chow* "Oh, oh
Leela: "Oh my God. He ate Fry! Fry is dead!"
Fry: "It's OK. I had another guy."
- Fry: "All right
It's Saturday night. I have no date, a
two liter bottle of Shasta and my all rush mix tape. Let's rock!"
- Fry: "I still got a trick or two up my sleeve! Watch, as I fire
upwards through our own shield!"
Bender: *gasp* "He's a mad man
A maaaad maaaan!"
- General Packman: "My retirement tomorrow will be all the sweeter."
*boom* *bang* "Aaah! I'm hit! So cold." *shutdown*
Mrs. Packman: "Noooooo!"
Fry: "Amy. Tend to the widow Packman."
Mrs. Packman: *sob* "Wacka, wacka, wacka." *sob*
- Lrrr: "Drop down, reverse direction, prepare for landing!"
- Brain-guy: "All your base are belong to us!"
Orange-guy: "?ereh dnoura stnap emos teg yug a nac erehW"
- Fry: "What do you monsters want?"
Donkey Kong: "One thing, and one thing only! Quarters! A million
allowances worth of quarters! No slots or tokens!"
Monsters: "Fork 'em over, fork 'em over."
Professor: "Forget it you pixilated pirates! We need those quarters
to do our laundry."
Space invaders need to do laundry too.
I mean, look at Donkey Kong here. Have you smelled his loin cloth lately?
- Professor: "Let's turn to the who-ask machine to see who's next."
Who-ask machine: "Uuuuuuhm.. Amy."
Who-ask machine: "I mean Leela!"
- Cubert: "Look everyone! She killed the man witch of the west!"
Leela: "A witch? That explains how this boot magically appeared
on my feet."
You stole them. We saw you!"
It's hard to find shoes that fit me. So anyway,
who are you people?"
- Amy: "Greetings Leela, I'm the cute witch of the north."
Leela: "Can anyone fix my ship so I can get home?"
Amy: "Abraca-dah! Just ask the professor. He lives in the emerald
laboratory down Martin Luther King boulevard."
Leela: "You mean that yellow brick road?"
Amy: "The city council renamed it in 1975. Oooh! Those are great
Leela: "Oh, thank you!"
Amy: "Do they come in women sizes?"
- Bender: "Now, you say you're off to see the professor, cause
I could use a heart. A human heart. I need to pump a lot of blood out of my
- Zoidberg: "What, do I smell or something???" *sniff sniff*
- Leela: "Why did you bring us here?"
Zoidberg: "And why did I have to take a cab?"
- Hermes: "Yes?"
Leela: "We're here to see the professor."
Hermes: "No one sees the mighty professor!"
Professor: "Who's there Hermes? Is it visitors? I want to see
Hermes: "It's nobody! Now sign that will I gave you! He's not
- Professor: "Now, what do you nice kids want?"
Zoidberg: "Nothing! I'm leaving!
but if you have extra courage
I'd hold it away for you maybe?"
Professor: "Oh blithery poop my cowardly lobster. You don't need
courage. After all
who needs courage when you have a gun?"
Zoidberg: "Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang! No world! You put
YOUR hands up!"
- Leela: "All right
Here I go!" *smack* *smack* *smack*
"There's no place like
I wanna be a witch!"
Leela: *shock* "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" *flush* "Oh no!
Help! What's happening?"
Sorry! I think there's a problem with your