Episode Sounds: 3ACV19 - Roswell That Ends Well
back to the episode overview
- Fry: "I've never seen a supernova blow up, but if it's anything
like my old Chevy Nova, it'll light up the night sky"
Bender: "Yeah! Anyone who misses this will regret it the rest
of his life. Hey, Fry could you go make some popcorn?"
- Fry: *Buzzing sound* "Hey!" *sniff sniff* "What smells
- Fry: "Which crazy thing happening are you guys screaming about?"
- Leela: "Why is there so little traffic around earth?"
Professor: "And what's this layer of ozone. That's never been
- Leela: "Everyone put on your seatbelts!"
Bender: "Na, Those things cost more lives than they save!"
*crash* *bender screaming* *crash*
- Leela: "Here's the plan! Zoidberg, pick up the pieces. Everyone
else, take five."
- Army man: "General, in all my years of covering top secret
discoveries with sheets, I've never dramatically revealed anything as shocking
as this! Da, da daaaaa! The debris from an alien space ship." *floffa*
General: "Son, I think I can safely say: WAAAAAAAAAAU!"
- Professor: "Remarkable! According to the high precision digital
chronograph, it's July 9th 1947. which would explain why the chronograph has
turned into this pin-up calendar."
Bender: "Wait a second. You mean we traveled through time?"
Professor: "Doi! Some idiot must have put metal in the microwave,"
Professor: "and the microwave radiation combined with the gravitons
and graviolis from the supernova, blasted us through time itself!"
- Leela: "Have you seen today's news?"
Bender: "High School gym renovations on schedule. What a load!"
Leela: "No! Over here! Flying saucer captured."
Bender: "That's no flying saucer! That's my ass!"
- Professor: "And the alien they captured was.. was
Zoidberg: "So, what are you guys doing tonight? I'm up for whatever."
- Professor: "Our only hope to get back to our own time, is to
go back through it, within oh say, exactly 24 hours"
Leela: *blowtorch* "No problem. The ship's fixed except for the
cup-holder and I should have that operational within ten hours."
Professor: "You've got eight!"
- Professor: "Don't do anything that affects anything. Unless
it turns out you were supposed to do it, in which case for the love of God.
Don't not do it!"
Fry: "Got it."
- Zoidberg: *snoring*
General: "What is your purpose here?"
Zoidberg: "All right, officer. I'll move along."
Man: "What the General means is: Why did you come to earth?"
Zoidberg: "Not a not a day goes by I don't ask myself the same
- Sarge: "Private! I wan't that toilet bowl so clean that I can
eat off it! Cause I intend to!"
Enos: Well gadzooks, Sarge!
- Fry: "Are you crazy? You almost got yourself run over!"
Enos: "I did? Then I sure am lucky you knocked me onto this pile
of rusty bayonets."
- Man: "This experiment will determine what food, if any the
alien eats." *door opens*
Zoidberg: "A buffet! Aw, if only I had my wallet with me!"
Man: "Uhm. It's free."
General: "Get me the president."
- Fry: "She sure is pretty. You ought to marry her and father
some children right away!"
Enos: "Yeah, folks say that, but did you ever get the feeling
you're only going with girls cause you're supposed to?"
Fry: "WHAT? Don't ever, ever say or think that again! Please,
just concentrate on staying alive!"
- Fry: "Oh, you almost got neutered."
Enos: "Well. Ain't as bad as getting killed."
Fry: "For me it is!"
- Mildred: "What'll you folks have today?
Professor: I'll have the soylent green with a slice of soylent orange
and some soylent coleslaw.
Leela: "It's the twentieth century, professor!"
Professor: Oh, right! I'll have a croque miseur, the paella, two mutton
pills(?) and a stein of mead.
Leela: "I'll just have a small injection of femi-slim."
Mildred: "Uhh.. Two chilidogs coming up!"
- Professor: "Oh Lord! We'll have to endure the horrible music
of the big bopper, and then the terrible tragedy of his death."
- Professor: "Above all else, it is our secret duty to preserver
the past exactly as it was."
Fry: "Well... I killed my grandfather."
Leela: "Wait. If you killed your grandfather, why do you still
Fry: "I don't know. Maybe God loves me?"
- General: "Welcome to Roswell president Truman."
Truman: "Fellas. This visit's top secret! No one's to know about
it except the senior officers, scientists and a single conspiracy nutter no
one will believe."
Crackpot: "Hahahahaha!" *flash*
- Truman: "Whistlin dixy! I want this sent to Area 51 for study!"
General: "But Sir! That's where we're building our fake moon landing
Truman: "Then we'll have to really land on the moon. Invent NASA
and tell them to get off their fannies!"
- Zoidberg: "The important thing is I'm meeting new people."
Truman: "Bush wa. No what's your mission? Are you planning to
make some kind of alien human hybrid?"
Zoidberg: "Are you coming on to me?"
Truman: "Ha! Crackers, I take exception to that!"
Zoidberg: "I'm not hearing a no
Truman: "Nerts to this
space crap. If we want information, we'll have to do an old fashioned autopsy."
- Fry: *snore*
Bender: "Oh my god!"
Fry: *tap* "Eh?"
Professor: "What the hell have you done Fry?"
Fry: "Relax. She can't be my grandmother! I've figured it all
Professor: "Of course she's your grandmother you perverted dope!
Mildred: "Come back to bed dery."
Fry: "Waa! It's impossible! If she's my grandmother, then who's
Professor: "Isn't it obvious? You are!"
Fry: "Aaaaa! Aaaaa! Aaaaa!"
- Zoidberg: "Come on, lighten up. What is this? A funeral?"
Doctor 1: "Heart"
Zoidberg: "Take! I got four of them."
Doctor 2: "Stomach content: One deviled egg."
Zoidberg: "Deviled egg?" *sclurps*
Doctor 2: "The same deviled egg."
- Professor: "Start the ship, Leela! Let's just steal the damn
radar dish, and get back to our own time."
Fry: "But, but, won't that change history?"
A lesson in not changing history from Mr.
I'm-my-own-grandpa! Let's get the hell out of here already. Screw history!"
- Zoidberg: *saw* "Hey. Don't cut that. I need that to speak!"
*saw, saw, saw*
- Sarge: "Eeeeeenooooos!!!!"
Fry: "He's dead.. Sorry!"
- Zoidberg: "There
Good as new."
Leela: "Don't you need this one?"
Zoidberg: "Oh, no! That's my" *cough* *strangle* *fall* "Gottya!"
- Fry: "Bender! What was it like, lying in that hole for a thousand
Bender: "I was enjoying it until you guys showed up."
Bonus sound (on
Zoidberg: *alarm* "Such noises!"
Leela: "Oh no! There's no global positioning signal. Navigation
Fry: "We're gonna die!"
Leela: "Not if I can help it! Oh... I guess I can't..."