Episode Sounds: 4ACV03 - Love & Rocket
back to the episode overview
Bender: "You are one narrow-minded spaceship, Planet Express Ship!"
Ship: "Whoah, whoah. Why should my tax money pay for art I find offensive?"
Bender: "Would you censor the Venus de Venus just because you can see her spewers?"
Ship: "That's filthy! Why not create a national endowment for strip clubs while we're at it?"
Bender: "Why not, indeed?"
Leela: "Bender, Ship, stop bickering or I'm gonna come back there and change your opinions manually."
Professor: "We'll need to look our best if we're to get the account of our new potential customer, Romanticorp."
Amy: "Romanticorp? Are they a corporation that makes romantic stuff?"
Hermes: "Very good, Amy!"
Gwen: "For thirty years we've shared the adventure of managing Romanticorp."
Sheldon: "Not to mention the adventure of marriage!"
Leela: "Oh, you have got to be kidding." *zap* "Ow! I...I mean, aww, that's so sweet!" *zap* "Aaah! I mean, that's shoo shweeet!"
- Sheldon: "They frolic in the Lovey Forest until their first birthday, then we choose the cuddly-uddliest ones and stuff them full of fire-retardant love fluff!"
- Test robot #1: "Is heaven missing an angel? Cause you've got nice cans!"
Test Robot #2: "My two favorite things are commitment and changing myself."
Leela: "Does that dummy have a brother?"
- Fry: "Whoah! Letters like 'u' and 'r' can mean words like 'you' and 'are'! Here Leela, 'U R 2 cute'."
Leela: "Perhaps. What's your point?"
- Professor: "With that big new Romanticorp contract, I've been able to make those government mandated upgrades you've all been suing me about."
Leela: "Ooh, look! You've taped up the cracks in the dark matter reactor."
Fry: "And you got a cage for the lion!"
- Ship: "We each get one of the four buttons, remember, Bender? That was the deal. Hehehe."
Bender: "What? Did you just say 'hehehe'?"
Ship: "If you don't like the stations, you could just play with my buttons til you find something we both enjoy. Oh gosh, that came out all wrong!"
Bender: "Too late, baby! You said it! So what'll it be, my place or you?"
- Fry: "How can you date a ship, anyway? It'd be like me dating a really fat lady and living inside her. And she'd be all like *ship noises*"
Bender: "Fry, in order for me to get busy at maximum efficiency, I need a girl with a big 400 ton booty."
- Bender: "Well, I'm sick of her."
Fry: "The ship? But you just started dating."
Bender: "With my mighty robot powers, I can get sick of things much quicker than you humans."
Leela: "Well, just remember we all still have to work together. So try and let her down easy."
Bender: "In due time, Leela. But for now, I'll just resume dating cheap floozies on the side."
Fry: "You have much to teach us."
- Ship: "I saw you at Elzar's with those two ladies of the evening! Explain that!"
Bender: "Ok, I like a challenge. Hmm...no...Ah! I got it. I'm going to be completely honest with you, Planet Express Ship. Those women you saw me with were my accountants."
Ship: "Your accountants. Oh, I would dearly love to believe that were true. So I do! I'm gonna go home and get dinner started."
Lucy Liu: "Who were you talking to?"
Bender: "No one, baby! Lucy Liu is the only girl for Bender."
Lucy: "I love you---"
- Leela: "Could you maybe pay a little more attention to these asteroids?"
Ship: "Sorry, Captain Leela. I guess I'm just having one of those manic Mondays." *laughs maniacally*
Leela: "Heh he he."
- Lurr: "Blech! These candies are chalky and unpleasant!"
Wife: "And what is this emotion you humans call 'wuv'?"
Lurr: "Surely it says 'love'."
Wife: "No, 'wuv'! With an Earth 'w'. Behold!"
Lurr: "This concept of 'wuv' confuses and infuriates us!"
- Leela: "Aww, calm down. I'm sure Bender is taking this just as hard as you are."
Bender: "Bender is great, oh Bender is great! Bender, Bender, Bender..."
Fry: "You could've picked a better time to dump the ship, Bender."
Bender: "The moment seemed right. Call me old fashioned, but I like a dump to be as memorable as it is devastating."
- Leela: "Um, sweetie? You see that giant quasar we're heading into? You might wanna scootch a few parsecs to the left."
Ship: "I'm afraid I can't do that, Leela."
Fry: "What's happening? Space cow?"
- Ship: "If you really wanted to be with me, you'd merge your programming with mine."
Bender: "Whoah, whoah, whoah. Slow down. All my friends who've done that say that afterwards, all the passion went out of their relationship."
- Ship: "Fire detected in the vicinity of Leela."
Fry: "Ha! That barely hurt Leela at all."
Ship: "Maybe not, but what if the artificial gravity were to malfunction?"
Bender: "Float for your lives!"
- Leela: "Everyone just pretend to shower!"
Fry: "Same as every day, got it!"
- Leela: "The ship should be getting a bit less rational now."
Ship: "Me want engulf Bender!"
Leela: "Only a few more..."
- Leela: "It worked! Gravity normal, air returning, terror replaced by cautious optimism! We did it, Fry!"
- Fry: "Bender, are you ok?"
Bender: "Aww, what crazy thing am I gonna date next?"
Leela: "Well, at least it sounds like you were able to keep your consciousness separate from hers."
Bender: "Of course! Bender is a lone wolf! A solitary eagle! A cuddly baby tapir! And that's why I love him."
- Zoidberg: "As the candy hearts poured into the fiery quasar, a wonderous thing happened, why not? They vaporized into a mystical love radiation that spread across the universe, destroying many, many planets - including two gangster planets and a cowboy world. But one planet was exactly the right distance to see the romantic rays, but not be destroyed by them - Earth. So all over the world, couples stood together in joy. And me, Zoidberg! And no one could've been happier, unless it would've also been Valentine's Day. What? It was? Hooray!"